So we got a text message from my sister-in-law Alexis telling us they found two kittens in their window well if we wanted one. I love animals and cats and always had one growing up, but then I became germ conscious and realized what I was touching! Marcus has a cat named sweetie (who is pretty much an indoor cat), but when we got married I told him there was only room for one "sweetie", so she still lives at his mom's. So up until Sunday I was against having an animal in my house but when I heard there were kittens, I remembered how much I loved my cats and kittens and how much Jacob would too! So here she is. Lucy! Jacob loves her. He wants to play with her all day long! I caught him watching TV with her! Tate loves her also, but he is thinking
"Mmm, lunch!"


5.20.2008
Lucy
Posted by Unknown at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cutie Lucy is!Glad you are blogger now, it is so much fun!
Those pictures are so funny and cute! I love the one of Tate...watch out Lucy!!!! The hand picture on the sidebar is really cool, too. So glad you're a blogger!
Love the blog Marci! What fun pictures!
FYI...I found this out a while ago..I don't know if you're still on dial up, but if you are, you can upload pictures directly from Picasa to your blog and it is MUCH, MUCH faster!! In Picasa just select the pictures you want and then click the blog this button at the bottom...It's super fast!
Welcome to the blog world!!
I love your blog. The kids with the kitten are very cute. And the hands -- that says it all, doesn't it? Love you.
I am so glad you like the kitten, it was hard for us to give the other one up, Haylee cried quite a bit. I think your blog is great and the pictures of the boys are cute!
It looks like the boys love the kitten. How does the kitten like the boys? I love looking at blogs this will be a great way to keep up things. Tate looks so cute just chillin. Aunt LuAnn
Post a Comment