5.23.2008

Crazy Cousins!


I used to think it was so funny when my sis-in-law Robyn would take pictures so she could "blog" them. Then yesterday I was watching Parker and Avery (Robyn's kiddies) and thought "Oh I should take some pictures so I can blog them!". Hmmm. Well it was an adventure. 4 kids ages 4months, 11 months, 2 and 2 1/2. There were only about two moments where no one was making noise. And only a couple of other moments where someone wasn't crying. But it was all worth it to see Parker and Jacob pulling each other while running and laughing hysterically around the house, Avery sitting on the couch contently for about a half hour, and Tate being entertained by his new favorite cousin Parker! I know I'll look back on these days and miss how fun and cute they are at this age so I wouldn't trade having them all together for a second (even though I kept wishing Marcus were home!). Thanks for coming over Parker and Avery! Come again soon!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Parker was SOOOO excited to go to your house yesterday. Thank you for watching them so we could go to a movie kid-free! Sorry you actually had to work...darn kids...someday they'll play together and won't need any supervision, won't cry, won't hit, won't fight over toys, etc. But they won't be so cute and little, either.

Danasty said...

What a cute bunch of kids! You have great genes in your family :)

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Love the shot with all four. It's funny how they're all kinda doing their own thing!!! Sounds like you had a BUSY afternoon!!! They are all so stinking cute!